Knowledge Process Outsourcing Open or Close
Knowledge Process Outsourcing is the means of supporting internal company processes and projects by external consultants and specialists. It is modern and very flexible method of support and optimization of company management in the IT area. Due to KPO the company can focus on main company business processes instead of additional tasks which need narrow specialist knowledge. KPO reduces fixed costs of IT staff and limits the risks attributed with the leak of competence.
Our offer in KPO area is “Body Leasing” . We deliver profiled specialists for the company for temporary work on “Time and Material” rules. The specialists can provide their task “On Site” or ‘On Line”.
The selection of specialists is based on HR recruitment processes according to profiles and demands delivered by customers. As a result we prepare portfolio candidates presented to the customer for a final decision.
We can offer the competences in following areas:
• Software - analysis, design, development, tests, implementation and support
• Telco infrastructure – design, build and service
• IT infrastructure –design, implementation, service and support, administration
• Business processes – analysis, reengineering and optimization
• Internet/Intranet solution design and implementation
• IT Security – audyt, design, implementation, service
• Help Desk – first, second and third level staff, managers
• Project management